Getting Married in St. Lucia
What could be more of a dream than getting married on the Hummingbird beach with the majestic piton mountain in the back ground, sun shinning down on the Caribbean Sea, a picture post card setting for a truly memorable experience? Under St Lucian law, requirements are to be in St Lucia 3 days prior to wedding date. Original documents valid passport, birth certificate and divorce papers when applicable. If widowed, Marriage Certificate and Death Certificate.
The resort will take care of all the details for you:
- A minimum of three working days must be spent on the island to allow for the application to be processed (not including weekends).
- Ceremony on the Hummingbird beach
- Bridal Bouquet
- Tropical wedding cake
- All floral arrangements and decorations
- One bottle of champagne
- Wedding coordinator
- Lawyers fees
- Registrar fees
- Marriage certificate
- After Wedding hor d'oeurves
Let Us Customize the Perfect St. Lucia Wedding!
Wedding packages at the Hummingbird Beach Resort in St Lucia are customized upon request. Please contact us to discuss how we can make your special day every thing you have always imagined.
Please Note: Saint Lucia Weddings require the following documentation:
- Passport and/or Birth Certificate
- An original or certified copy of a Divorce Decree
- In the case of a widow/widower, a certified Death Certificate
- Proof of parental permission if under 18 years of age
- You must be in Saint Lucia for 3 full business days prior to the wedding day for the license application process to be completed.